As a result of both continued expansion and the continued development of our product portfolio, an opportunity has arisen for a QA Analyst to join the Datasym Development Team.
You will be joining a motivated and forward-thinking development team that have enjoyed working on exciting projects with latest technologies. Recent projects have included NHS based patient meal ordering via bedside entertainment systems and iPads and now Bring Your Own Device as well as Kiosk and mobile/ web apps.
You would be directly involved in the following:
- Agile development environment
- Being part of a SCRUM team
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Web development using ASP.NET and Angular
- Working with EPOS Hardware and peripherals
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running so in order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience
- Experience of working in Agile
As well as having the relevant experience it is important that the successful candidate has the appropriate characteristics to fit into the organisation.
We are therefore looking for someone who:
- has excellent attention to detail
- is dynamic and enthusiastic
- is hardworking and motivated
- has a desire to learn and understand the Datasym software products
- can work in a team
- Mon – Fri 37.5 hours per week
- Private healthcare and pension contribution – after successful probation
- Smart / Casual Dress code
- Social Events
- Employee Recognition
No agencies please.
To apply, please email cv to email@example.com